I grew up playing baseball, swimming and playing tennis. The golf swing I had when I was young, and the reason I got so good so fast, was because I instinctively applied what I knew to golf. Learn how sports connect, and use what you already know to improve your golf game.JOIN NOW
Follow The M-SYSTEM and learn step-by-step with Mike. Once you have the right task and a clear picture of what you want to accomplish, you can let your athletic nature take over. Whether you're a beginner or a low handicap, the more you understand golf the more you'll enjoy it.JOIN TODAY
Best Teachers in America
Lifetime Achievement: 20+ Years
– Access over 1,500 golf instruction videos.
– Follow THE M-SYSTEM to build your skills step by step.
– Improve all aspects with beginner and advanced SKILL PATHWAYS.
– Leave comments and questions for Mike.
– New ASK MIKE videos and additional lessons are added weekly.
– Work on improving every aspect of your game.
– Watch PLAYER LESSONS to learn by watching Mike teach others.
– Mike breaks down complex topics in easy-to-follow lessons.
– The DRILL CENTER helps you practice with greater purpose.
– Get exclusive access to member giveaways and partner promos.
This is Mike's comprehensive instructional plan designed to simplify the golf swing for players at every level, improve your understanding and build a more reliable foundation for your game.PREVIEW
Select an area of interest or a part of the game that is proving difficult. Mike goes in depth beyond the golf swing to break down why things can go awry and how you can stay on track.PREVIEW
Learn by watching Mike teach other players. Seeing how other golfers apply Mike's instruction when on the range together will ultimately help you fine-tune your swing as well.PREVIEW
You ask. Mike answers. Every week Mike responds to comments and questions from the Malaska Golf community with new lessons that all members can benefit from seeing.PREVIEW
This is Mike's complete library of training concepts. Access over 60 swing drills, broken down in easy-to-follow steps so you can be sure you’re getting the most out of every practice session.PREVIEW
Mike sits down with friends, coaches, PGA pros and athletes from across the wide world of spots to explore what players think about how the game is taught, practiced and played.PREVIEW
I Feel Your Pain is a series of game simplifying lessons and concepts from Mike's highly touted hardcover book which covers the TOP 10 areas where all golfers tend to struggle.PREVIEW
The athletic movements that define your golf swing can be found in most every other sport you play. Your natural athleticism crosses over. Now, apply what you already know to the game of golf.PREVIEW